The price and cost for surrogate mother program
- The program of surrogate motherhood in Russia - a chance to build a full-fledged family
- Who can use the services of a surrogate mother?
- Preparation of the future parents to the surrogate motherhood program
- Assisted reproductive technology in surrogacy
- What is the protocol for a surrogate mother?
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) - the ability to avoid the pathologies of a child
- Surrogate mothers of Russia for foreigners: in demand, and service of high-quality
- NGC Clinic - surrogacy program in St. Petersburg in action
The program of surrogate motherhood in Russia - a chance to build a full-fledged family for low cost
Even the most perfect married couple with no children, hardly consider themselves lucky. And the greater the understanding that reigns between the spouses, the more grows their general need to have a child. The desire to surround a baby with care, pass on a piece of themselves and their love - is a natural tendency of a harmonious union of a man and a woman.
But what happens when it seems that nature itself is against this desire? When plenty of doctors have been passed, a lot of procedures have been done, a lot of tears have been shed - and there is still no result? No need to get discouraged early.
The surrogacy program in St. Petersburg has been successfully operating for over 20 years for the lower cost than in USA and West Europe. Through the efforts of the of clinic reproduction and genetics and Sparta NGC agency, during the 10 of existence of this program 862 children were born thanks to the surrogate mothers.
Russian legislation allows the use of surrogate mothers by couples whose union is officially registered as well as those living in de facto unions. Single ladies can also take advantage of this opportunity. But either way the right to participate in the program provided can not be at the whim of the patients, and is strictly according to medical indications.
- No uterus - acquired or innate circumstance; damage to the genitals, adhesions, in which treatment is powerless
- Deformed of the cavity or the cervix, which prevents gestation
- There is cancer or other serious diseases of the internal organs and systems
- Ailments that have become a contraindication for pregnancy
- Three or more unsuccessful IVF attempts
- Three or more spontaneous miscarriages (recurrent miscarriage)
Reproduction of a person with the use of modern technology of donation, IVF and surrogacy - is a deep process that requires patience, not only from the doctors, but also from the future parents. They need to take seriously each of the phases of the program:
- The couple undergoes tests to confirm: the birth of a genetically own child for them is impossible without the help of a surrogate mother. The doctor gives an appropriate conclusion.
- The couple carefully studies the information on the artificial insemination and surrogate motherhood in terms of genetics, medicine, psychology and law. At this stage they also have to decide on the budget, which the family is ready to invest in their chance to become parents.
- The pair selects a surrogate mother, and the clinic, working in the field of reproductive technologies. In major hospitals and IVF centers they usually have their own database of surrogate mothers. Specialists can help you to choose a suitable candidate.
In the 70s of the last century, scientists began to look for ways to help childless couples to be happy to bring up their own children. The developed methods were designed to give women the opportunity to conceive, carry and give birth to a child on their own, despite the health problems.
However, if these problems are too serious, it still can not be done without a surrogate mother’s services. Therefore, today ART methods are widely used in surrogacy as well.
Artificial insemination. Sperm of the potential genetic father which is prepared in advance is injected into the cervix or the uterus of the Surrogate mother. Before the procedure of insemination, the biological material is examined and processed in order to destroy the pathogenic germs and weed out the weaker sperm. This increases the chences of pregnancy.
To increase the likelihood, artificial insemination with the sperm of the husband of the orderer is done three times in one menstrual cycle of the surrogate mother. If ovulation is stimulated through hormones, the method of surrogate motherhood is very effective without IVF.
The method is technically simple, and pregnancy occurs naturally. Surrogacy with insemination is called traditional. However, the woman, who has made the decision to do artificial insemination of the surrogate mother by the sperm of her husband, should bear in mind that the genetic mother of the child in this case, is the one that conceives and bears the child. This may end up in a number of legal difficulties.
In vitro fertilization. In recent decades, is inextricably linked with IVF and surrogacy. The result is called gestational motherhood.
During the procedure of IVF, the eggs of the orderer fertilized by the sperm of her husband are implanted in the surrogate mother. In this case, the surrogate mother that bears and gives birth to the child, is a stranger to it genetically.
The process of fertilization is carried out in a special embryology laboratory. Two to four days after joining the egg and the sperm the embryos are prepared for the second stage of IVF - implantation into the uterus of a surrogate mother. During IVF the surrogate mother is administered two or three embryos. Twelve days later, a pregnancy test is performed. If multiple pregnancy is detected, which may happen during IVF, including with a surrogate mother, the extra embryos are reduced.
IVF and ICSI. Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection in english means an injection of sperm directly into the cytoplasm of the egg. ICSI is administered in the method of IVF, if the husband’s sperm is low quality.
During IVF the conception occurs naturally: in a test tube the egg is also fertilized by the most viable sperm. During ICSI it is selected by specialists and injected into the egg using a tool. Afterwards, as with the classic IVF with a surrogate mother, the resulting embryo is embedded in her uterus.
A complex of the two procedures, IVF and ICSI, is able to give the result, even if both spouses have problems conceiving. ICSI can be conducted even if a man does not have ejaculatory channels from birth or he has suffered a vasectomy. ICSI needs only one mobile, healthy sperm.
IVF with donor eggs. It happens when a woman who dreams of a child does not have her own eggs. Causes may include menopause, removal or alteration of the ovaries. In this situation, IVF with a surrogate mother and an egg donor comes to the rescue.
Donated eggs are obtained from women who during the capture of their follicles for IVF had more than needed for fertilization. The eggs are fertilized with sperm of the husband of the of the actual mother. Embryos obtained by IVF are also used in surrogacy.
IVF with donor sperm. If a couple can not have children because of the "man’s fault", and even the latest technology is not able to rectify the situation, then usually people turn to the use of donor sperm. The reason for such a decision also may be because of the diseases that the child may inherit from his father. The option with donor sperm is also sometimes chosen by single women.
During IVF the egg of the wife is fertilized by the sperm of the donor. Then the embryos are implanted into the surrogate mother for gestation.
IVF with donor embryos. When a couple is unable to provide their own biological material suitable for reproduction, there is still hope. Through surrogacy, IVF or the use of donor embryos they can get a chance to become parents.
Donor embryos which are stored in the bank, were not used in IVF by other pairs. With their consent the barren couple can obtain this material. In a donor embryo the physiological processes are suspended, but it remains viable and can continue to develop in the womb of a surrogate mother.
NGC clinic in St. Petersburg provides a full range of services for human reproduction. After making an appointment with a specialist, patients receive competent consultation, individual plan of examination, and treatment later on.
For the embryos to develop normally and for the pregnancy to be without complications, a so-called protocol for surrogacy is developed.
Protocols with a surrogate mother - a synchronising of the genetic cycle and the surrogate mother’s cycle. The potential mother is stimulated to superovulation. While the genetic mother goes through the stages of IVF and the eggs are taken from her for for fertilization, the surrogate mother’s endometrium is prepared for embryo transfer.
During the IVF protocol with a surrogate mother the women sometimes have concerns about the emergence superovulation in the surrogate mother. No need to worry: the experts monitor the state of the ovaries of the surrogate mother by ultrasound and control it with medications.
The modern method of preimplantation genetic diagnosis, which is used in NGC clinic, is especially important during the procedure of surrogacy.
The embryo obtained through in vitro fertilization, is carefully examined before being placed in the uterus. Despite the fact that the embryo is only a couple days old and its size is from four to eight cells, the newest method allows to reveal hereditary chromosomal abnormalities or deviations in the future development of the fetus. The older the woman is, the higher the risk of anomalies. Patients with infertility, ladies with habitual miscarriage are even more at risk. Therefore, PGD method is indispensable for the implementation of the surrogate motherhood program.
The NGC Clinic’s specialists were amongst the first in the country who started using the PGD method. High-precision technology provides an analysis of all 24 chromosomes simultaneously with a 99.9 percent certainty. The entire process is automated, so the possibility of error simply does not exist.
Through the use of PGD the experts of the Clinic of Reproduction and Genetics NGC have achieved an efficiency of the IVF program above the average level. The probability of pregnancy has increased upto 70 percent.
In the future, the PGD method will be used to exclude in children the pathogenic mutations that cause intellectual impairment, autism, cystic fibrosis and other complex ailments.
Increasingly, you can see offers of surrogacy for foreigners in the ads, which overpopulate the Internet. However, you need to treat them with caution: there is a risk of running into scammers.
On the other hand, unscrupulous foreigners who go to our women for surrogate motherhood, have also been the subject of indignation in the media. Is it possible to reach a mutual agreement on a legal basis in this sensitive area? You can, if it is handled in a proven medical institution.
NGC Clinic, is a leader in the field of reproductive technology, occupying the first position in IVF with surrogate mothers in St. Petersburg. During the past 10 years, it proved to be excellent in terms of experience and responsible approach to its customers. While working with the Russian patients, NGC Clinic’s specialists are always ready to find a suitable surrogate mother for the foreigners as well.
In some European countries surrogacy is prohibited. Therefore, the interest in the Russian surrogate mothers from the foreigners’ side is understandable. In Russia, childless foreign couples who also suffer from infertility, can receive quality service at favorable terms just like our fellow citizens. In addition, having gone through all of the procedures, the spouses may return home, and then come back later on and pick up their already born child.
Needless to point out that all the relationships with the customers, whether Russian or visitors from every corner of the world, in NGC clinic are being built exclusively in the framework of the national laws. This is one of the reasons why our clinic is trusted and valued.
Surrogacy with the use of IVF, which took place under the supervision of the doctors at NGC allowed for more than 800 kids to be born. The advantages of treatment in the NGC clinic are obvious.
- Here we have experienced doctors, including doctors renowned in the world
- Clearly streamlined process - is the key to efficiency: the clinic performs thousands of IVF cycles a year, including the selection of surrogate mothers
- Invaluable experience in the treatment of infertility in both men and women, as well as genetic research
- Terms of agreement of the replacement bearing of a child is negotiated with each client individually
- A Bank full of embryos, cryopreserved sperm and vitrified oocytes
- A constantly updated database of donors and surrogate mothers. You do not have to wait in line: you can start the program already a month after the first reception.
- High precision equipment and advanced technology
- Competent legal support and full legal protection
- Reasonable prices and a fair billing system
- A separate building in the center of the northern capital, which is very comfortably equipped, allows to combine all the clinic’s departments in one place, which ensures the quality of doctor’s work and maximum comfort for all the patients.
Do you want to become a parent? Come to us - and we will do everything to make your wish come true.