The IVF method is the oldest and most successful method used in reproduction. Its efficiency rate is over 50%. The higher success rate is due to the more than 20 years of experience of our specialists.
IVF involves stimulating the growth of eggs, their removal from the ovaries and fertilization in vitro with a partner or donor’s sperm. The fertilized egg is cultured and then implanted into the uterus.
In the event of certain medical complications IVF is performed. Before this procedure, a couple must undergo a thorough medical examination. At NGC we provide full medical examinations in order to save you time and money. If there are no contraindications, your fertility specialist will prepare your individual treatment plan, including ovarian stimulation protocol. Fertility medications can be purchased at our on-site pharmacy. Regular ultrasound monitoring of follicles will be performed by your fertility specialist to eliminate any negative effects of IVF such as hyperstimulation.
However, if you have your own gynaecologist who is able to perform the stimulation at your place, you may come to NGC only for egg retrieval and embryo transfer.
We will provide you with the safest and easiest way of treatment abroad.
This is also known as IUI - intrauterine insemination. Assisted medical reproductive technology which involves insemination of the cervical channel with semen obtained without sexual intercourse. Direct insemination of patient’s uterus is also possible.
IUI allows to prepare semen for introduction in advance, and thus improve its quality. Sperm preparation allows us to obtain the biggest amount of sperm cells that are active and of a normal morphology, concentrated in a small volume. If a partner's sperm cannot be used to inseminate their partner for certain reasons, one can use our semen from our bank of donors. A mandatory condition is maintenance of fallopian tubes function.
18% of pregnancies in our clinic occur after an artificial insemination carried out using a particular iui technology.
If a genetic mother is not able to carry a foetus by her own, surrogate maternity programs are here to help.
Our experts have been working with surrogate maternity for more than ten years. This allows us to support a healthy woman and follow up her pregnancy, so she successfully carries and gives birth to a healthy baby.
When a couple is not capable of using their own oocytes and sperm the NGC offers high quality donor services.
The benefits of egg donation with NGC includes:
- About 350 egg donors in our database;
- "egg donor asap" - your egg donor can be provided to you right on the day of your arrival at the clinic. If you are ready for the transfer in your current natural or prepared cycle - we are more than ready for it!
- All our egg donors are young, healthy, fully medically screened and completely ready to take part in the programme;
- We provide you the most beautiful, intelligent, smart and professional egg donors of Scandinavian, Central European, Eastern European (Slavic) and Asian look;
- There is no waiting list;
- There is no lengthy waiting cycle-synchronization period;
- You may choose any from a variety of egg donation programmes according to your wishes, finances and time frames;
- Easy step-by-step logistics;
- Individual approach to every patient in every medical situation;
- Post embryo-transfer support with all the necessary medicines, recommendations, and maintaining your pregnancy up to the whole 12 weeks;
A possibility to choose a healthy, sporty, educated, smart and handsome male donor for the purposes of anonymous sperm donation within IVF of IUI programmes.
We use NGC's own sperm bank to provide you with the most suitable candidate. Be sure that all our sperm donors:
- are medically tested (according to international recommendations of ESHRE, ASRM);
- have perfect sperm quality as in fresh so as in frozen/thawed variant;
- are quarantined for six months prior to the use of their sperm.
If you do not find any suitable sperm donor in our database - we are ready to contact other sperm banks to help meet your requirements and easily assist you in sperm transportation.
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is the administration of sperm directly into oocyte cytoplasm. If there are indications for ICSI, NGC can perform the procedure using the latest integra micromanipulator with an inverted microscope olympus. Application of this technology significantly increases the likelihood of ovum fertilization and a successful pregnancy.
Preimplantation genetic diagnosis – PGD
The method of preimplantation diagnosis of genetic abnormalities in embryos obtained by IVF, allows us to put in place a filter to select healthy embryos. Normally this process is carried out in a natural way, and using ART this role is fulfilled by PGD. At NGC we are happy to provide you PGD for all 23 pairs of chromosomes (array CGH) to reveal the most viable and potentially successful embryos.
This procedure can significantly improve the success rate and is recommended as an option for:
- Women of advanced age;
- Couples with multiple unsuccessful IVF attempts in the past;
- Families with a high risk of inherited diseases in their children;
- Genetic diseases carriers.
- Young patients who wish to increase their chances by putting back only one selectively chosen embryo by genetic assessment and exclude the risk of multiple pregnancy.
Since the PGD method has clear and undeniable advantages, every second couple visiting our clinic takes advantage of it.
Cryopreservation and freezing
Use of Dewar’s vessels with liquid nitrogen allows for lengthy storage of embryos, oocytes and sperm at low temperature mode in our cryobank. In this case, the survival rate is 95% with a shelf life (to date) of 13 years. Use of our cryobank and methods of preserving embryos and oocytes avoids unnecessary procedures related to ovarian stimulation. Pregnancy rates after cryotransfer does not differ practically from that where cryotransfer has not been used. Children born after the use of cryopreservd occytes are healthy and have no increased risk of congenital diseases or malformations.
No matter how long you are going to store your biological material in the cryobank - time is nothing for vitrification.
Egg freezing procedure for the purposes of postponed maternity has become a modern and highly developed technology in urbanized counties. Save your ability for postponed motherhood with NGC - stop your biological clock up to early 30s - to be a happy mom in your late 40s!
TESE, TESA, PESA, MESA
Treatment methods of male infertility are used if, after a consultation with an in-house urologist and andrologist, sperm abnormalities are revealed. One example of such a procedure is TESA. Using a special syringe, the clinic can perform a testes percutaneous biopsy and withdraw semen. These procedures provide the spermatozoa required for fertilization, in cases where semen analysis shows that ejaculate cannot be obtained in a natural way.
For patients with obstructive forms of infertility, application of these methods can extract viable sperm:
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE);
- Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA);
- Microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA).
Surgical sperm retrieval methods do not resolve sperm akinesia, and do not eliminate any causes which may be obstructing the patency of the spermiducal canal. However, it does allow the withdrawal of live sperm, which is successfully used for external fertilization of an oocyte extracorporeally.
“ We invite you to contact our fertility specialist in Saint - Petersburg NGC, who will individually develop your further treatment, taking into account your fertility history, wishes, abilities and time frames.
Choose your initial consultation via a personal meeting or phone consultation.
We will contact you ASAP.”